C3SD Inc., in coordination with your Small Business, can facilitate relocation to your new office location. Whether moving across town or across the state our services will provide everything you will need to relocate. Our moving checklist insures that everything is taken care of and mapped out weeks before the relocation. Below is a listing of some of the services we provide.
Before the Move (Approximately 1 month out):
- Mapping of your current network inducing all servers, desktops, laptops and network equipment
- Discussion of new internet connection and installation
- Gathering all information pertaining to your current network including password for routers and administration accounts
- Consultation and mapping of new network including Cat-5 cabling, Wireless Access Point’s, and placement of servers, desktops and network equipment
- Creation of map for delivery of computers
- Labeling of all machines as they pertain to the map for shipment
- Packaging of all computer and Network Equipment
- Transfer of domain and DNS information to new location’s IP Addresses
During the Move:
- Work with movers to transfer all equipment
- Installation of all Routers and Network Equipment
- Set up of Servers and Desktops
- Configuration of Internet Access, Firewalls and VPN’s
- Establishment of DNS
- Reconfiguration of VPN connections to reflect new IP addresses
- Testing of all equipment
After the Move
- C3SD will be onsite for your first day of work at the new location to take care of any last minute issues which may arise
- Option of purchasing a Service Contract for follow up support.
If you would like additional information or to schedule an appointment please visit our Contact Page.