Windows Essential Business Server 2008
Windows Essential Sever 2008 was designed to fit the Medium to Large Business Space. Built upon Windows Small Business Server Premium Edition, the Essential Server Platform extends the feature set of SBSP to 250 employees and requires an additional Physical Server in which Microsoft System Center Essentials is installed. This additional technology provides Systems Management of all machines on the network.
Please Note: As of March 02, 2010 Microsoft has stated it will no longer offer EBS as part of its product line. Beginning July 1, 2010 all ESB customers may receive the following stand alone products for free:
- Microsoft Hyper-V (Virtualization Platform)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Windows Server Update Services 3.0
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange (Spam & Antivirus protection)
- Integration with Office Live Small Business
- Microsoft SQL 2008 Standard for Small Business.
- Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007
- Client Access Licenses for all Products matching the number of EBS CALS you own
For customers looking to build our their network, C3SD Inc Strongly recommends that they do so by June 30th 2010 as your business will save thousands of dollars when compared to purchasing the products and CALs individually.